tiistai 13. lokakuuta 2015

Sunflower field part 1

Yellow, yellow, everywhere yellowwwww!!

One weekend we went to the sunflower fields to take some pictures. Oh how much I love those flowers... They are so pretty! :) But I just hate the fact that all the bees and bugs are attracted on them too.. and me and bees are not good pals....And we'll never be.
Any how, had a great time with these three! We took lots of photos, so I'll have to do two posts of them.
Here's the first batch!

IMG_6410
IMG_6387
IMG_6357
IMG_6341
IMG_6363
IMG_6322
IMG_6336
IMG_6386
IMG_6425
IMG_6366
How cute is this dog????????? <3 <3 <3

Have a great week!! xx

                                                                                                        with love, Rowina


Follow my blog with Bloglovin                                                                                                         

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti