lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2015

Friday adventure


Bon Iver - re: Stacks


I've been back in Finland about for few weeks now. And it feels good.
I'm so happy to be able to hang around with my friends and family. But don't get me wrong. I do miss Australia.. a lot! But it's good to be home and there's few exciting things coming up so at least there's something to look forward to!

These photos are taken from a little pond that we happened to find with my friend. The "dock/pier/whatever" was so broken and unstable that I'm surprised that we both survived without falling into the water. Especially because I'm known of my very bad balance and being the clumsiest person in the world. 

Anyways I love all the photos that we took. I'm so glad that I have a friend who loves to take pictures as much as I do, and is ready to do (really) stupid (and dangerous) stuff just to get a cool pic.
Hope you like the photos! 


IMG_6069

IMG_2275
IMG_2264
IMG_6143
Woooooooooooooooooooooow.... steaaaaaaaaaaady.
IMG_6080

IMG_6090
IMG_6121
IMG_6208
IMG_6127
IMG_6161
IMG_6115
rowi
IMG_6211
IMG_6218
Found this little friend on our way back to the car! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
                                                                                                 with love, Rowina

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti