torstai 15. lokakuuta 2015

Manu, the cutest dog in the world


IMG_6757_edit

manu


IMG_6751._editpng

IMG_6820._editpng

IMG_6821

LOOK AT THIS DOG?!!? THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN NOT LOVE THIS ABSOLUTELY CUTE FURRY CREATURE!!!

His name is Manu and he is a spanish water dog. He is my friend's dog.
Manu is the silliest dog I've ever met. I think that fur makes him look even goofier. <3 When he's been trimmed he looks slightly "smarter". But personally...I prefer the fur to be like this haha! He looks like a little bear that I would love to cuddle all day long.
Who agrees with me?
Can't wait to have my own dog... though it won't happen till in few years, meh!


Off to sleep now, so good night/ good morning (to my Aussie friends) everyone! <3


                                                                                                             with love, Rowina






Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti