perjantai 6. marraskuuta 2015

"Sweet Caroline du du duu..."

YAAAAY my entrance exams are over!
 Finally I can do the things that I've been wanting to do for so long. I can meet up with my friends without feeling bad that I should be reading instead, edit all my pictures and knit socks... ah freedom feels so good! :) Now I just need to wait few more weeks till I get the results. So keep your fingers crossed for me please!

The girl in these pictures is my friend Karoliina. I've known her since year... 2001 or 2002? Anyway. A loooong looong time! That whole time she's been my next door neighbor.
Oh we've grown up together playing and doing silly things. We've grown from those innocent first graders, to annoying teenagers and now suddenly we are so called "adults"... WHAAT?!?! Time goes fast!! And it has been amazing to see this young woman to grow up and become absolutely gorgeous lady!

I really like these photos and I hope you like them too! :)
try2
try
b
IMG_6864
blaxk

Enjoy your weekend!!! xxxx

                                                                                                  with love, Rowina





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti